Bankstown Lidcombe Medical Imaging provides a range of procedures for pain management in Bankstown. We can assist you with treatment for many types of pain you may be experiencing throughout your body. The expert team of doctors at our pain management clinic use the latest medical imaging equipment to ensure highly accurate procedures and results.
Common Interventional Procedures
- Facet Joint Injections: a procedure used to block or decrease pain caused by problems in the spine.
- Nerve Root Sleeve Injections: a local anaesthetic and steroid solution injection to relieve pain from irritated and inflamed spinal nerves.
- Epidural Injections: anaesthetic and anti-inflammatory medicine (cortisone) is injection into the epidural space to treat pain caused by irritation of the spinal nerves.
- Sacroiliac Injections: this treatment usually stops pain stemming from an arthritic or inflamed sacroiliac joint by delivering anti-inflammatory medication into the affected area
CT/US guided procedures including:
- Cortisone Injections: used to treat pain in various parts of the body where inflammation is felt to be the cause of this pain.